The Morrow County Health District offers a reproductive health and wellness clinic which has been newly renamed, Morrow County Under W.R.A.P.S., focusing on Wellness, Reproduction, And Private Self-care. This program provides quality health services to safeguard the sexual health of both males and females of childbearing age and older. We are now a Breast and Cervical Cancer Project (BCCP) provider!
Reproductive Health and Wellness Program Information:
- Recommended annual exams
- pap smears
- pelvic exams
- breast exams and mammogram referrals
- testicular exams
- colorectal cancer screenings
- Confidential STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing and treatment – same day results available for HIV
- Pregnancy testing
- Prescription birth control and contraceptive education
- HPV vaccination
- Education on how to plan for a healthy pregnancy
- Preconception education and vitamins
- Basic infertility counseling
We accept most insurances including Medicaid managed care plans. We offer a sliding-fee scale and no one is turned away for inability to pay. For a list of participating insurance plans, call the Reproductive Health & Wellness Clinic at 419-947-1545, ext. 327.
Donations are welcomed.
Please complete our satisfaction survey by clicking here.
- Genital Herpes
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Human Pamillomavirus (HPV)
Follow us on Facebook… Morrow County Under WRAPS
Follow us on Instagram… morrow_county_under_wraps